This package contains new and re-worked icons fitting to the official OS4.1 Update 1 look from Martin ‚mason‘ Merz (64×64 pixel 32Bit).
This is a slightly updated re-release; included are
• def_icons (i.e. def_e, def_script, …),
• drawer icons (i.e. source code files, mail files, FinalOffice …),
• dock icons (i.e. def_amicygnix_dock, def_drives_dock, …),
• full package iconsets incl. drawer icons (i.e. AdPro, VistaPro, CubicIDE,MainActor, Rebol, …),
• single application icons incl. drawer icons (i.e. AWeb, fxPaint, Findfile, Diskspeed, Photogenics, …).
While being far away from real „artwork“, this icons might nevertheless be useful enough for other people, too.
• Big thanks to Martin ‚mason‘ Merz and Ken Lester, whose great art work apparently furnished as „raw material“ for my icons.
• To many to mention free sources for (icon) artwork, often derived from Linux desktop environments.
• Thanks goes to PEB and his PNG_Icon_Editor.
• Other used software: ArtEffect4, Photogenics5 and FXPaint2.
1.0 (02. Mar. 2010)
• initial release.
1.1 (21. July 2010)
• some cosmetics and addition of some icons, that didn’t make it into the first release.