Hunspell is a spell checker and morphological analyzer library and program designed for languages with rich morphology and complex compounding or character encoding. This is the AmigaOS port of version 1.2.11, only linker library, no shared object (yet). For testing purposes you might download the extended en_US dictionary with phonetic table.
Please consider this port as a non-stable beta, no extended testing were done; it was changed or adapted at:
• command line tools with stack cookie.
• CLI tools installed to SDK:local/C.
• src/tools/makefile.in (line breaks fail with AmigaOS build tools).
copy SDK/#? ALL SDK:
Configure and build from source /hunspell-1.2.11:
• Developed by László Németh, for more information look at Hunspell homepage.
• GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1/MPL 1.1 tri-license.
• Used software: StormC5ED, CubicIDE.
1.2.11 (21. August 2013)
• initial beta release of AmigaOS port.