Tiled is a general purpose tile map editor. It is meant to be used for editing maps of any tile-based game, be it an RPG, a platformer or a Breakout clone. Original from Thorbjørn Lindeijer, for more information look here at mapeditor.org. This is the AmigaOS (beta) port, following parts were changed or adapted:
• Needs to add the lib directory to the SOBJS: assign („Launch_Tiled“ script added).
• Introducing „Manually supported build process®“ due to problems with „ln“ and AmigaOS filesystems incompabilities.
• Added stack cookies to all build executables.
• Created AmigaOS Glowicon set.
• Exits with unfreed signal (might be a Qt problem).
• Thanks to Thorbjørn Lindeijer for this tool and sharing it’s source.
• Alfkil, you did the incredible, thanks for porting Qt!
• Used software (code): Edyuk, Assistant, StormC5ED, CubicIDE; (graphics): IconEditor, ArtEffect.
0.9.1 (29. September 2013)
• initial AmigaOS port.
0.9.1a (05. October 2013)
• fixed tmxviewer bug.